Mental Wellbeing Reviews
A qualified therapist will spend a day at your place of business to conduct employee mental health reviews. This review will ascertain their state of mind on a personal and professional level and gauge their happines.
- Identify past, current and potential issues.
- Briefly discuss their symptoms and explain the ailment.
- Provide advice on how to manage their problems better.
- Book in for individual sessions where required.
Wellbeing Support For Staff Absentees
A qualified therapist will carry out a mental health wellbeing check for staff members that are absent from work with a mental health related issue. This support is non-judgemental and not part of any disciplinary process.
- Find out what the reasons are for the absence.
- In cases of physical illness, how it is effecting their mental health.
- Explore the reasons why absence is occuring.
- How to deal with any mental illness from the absence to reduce severity.
- Teach general relaxation and meditation skills.
New Employee Induction
Before a new employee starts work, we will provide a one to one induction to help them settle in and help them with any mental wellbeing issues they may be struggling with.
- Identify past, current and potential mental health issues.
- Provide advice on how to manage any mental health issues including depression, stress and anxiety.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- The signs of substance abuse.
- How to deal with bullying and harassment.
- How to guide them towards support at times of need.
Return To Work Transition
A qualified therapist will help your member of staff return to work after an absence caused by mental health, running through how they are feeling in a one-to-one environment.
- How they are feeling.
- The anxities surrounding coming back to work.
- The opportunity to discuss any mental health concerns.
- Exploring reasonable adjustments they would like to be made such as allowing someone with social anxiety disorder to have their own desk instead of hot-desking.
- Provide advice on how to manage their symptoms.