Introduction: Having a good work/life balance is paramount to your well-being. If the balance is tipped in one area you can become worried, anxious and stressed about it. This can effect your general health which leads to poor performance at work and relationships with others. This course will help you address the balance in your life, teach you many stress-busting techniques and help you see that taking care of yourself is not only healthy but necessary for a more fruitful and calmer life.
Topics covered include:
- What is work-life balance.
- The importance of a healthy work-life balance.
- What is a good work-life balance.
- What is a poor work-life balance.
- Signs of a work-life Imbalance.
- How does a poor work-life balance effect our health.
- Tips for maintaining a good work-life balance.
Duration: 1 x 3 hours session Venue: Live With A Qualified Therapist Onsite, Offsite or Online Via Zoom Start Date: On Demand Training Style: Informal, Friendly, Confidential, Interactive Ideal For: Managers/Directors/Employees Group Size: 6-20 people Cost: £450